With popular platforms like Facebook, Google and Youtube pushing virtual reality more than ever, 360° Virtual Real Estate Tours are here to stay. In addition, with technology coming out with higher resolution displays and internet speeds faster than ever, Virtual Tours are becoming more convenient and accessible to everyone with a smartphone or tablet.
A 360 Virtual Tour with sufficient information about the property keeps the visitors staying on the website and draws more interest, thus, increasing a potential sell.
- Costumers prefer 360 Virtual Tours for home buying due to the fact that they save a great amount of time.
- Virtual Tours allow viewers to have an instant preview of the properties and narrow down their favorites.
- A Virtual Tour saves gas, energy and money specially when looking for homes out of town.
- Homebuyers will be able to get family and friends opinion of the property he/she wants to buy with a Virtual Tour.
- When an inquiry from a Virtual Tour comes in, that prospect is better informed and a higher quality contact.
- A Virtual Tour is the most convenient way of viewing a home where the homebuyer can tour a property from their computer, smartphone, tablet or VR headset from the comfort of their couch.